Michael Biggers (email@example.com)
Data and research are integral parts of responsibilities of educators to accurately understand and make decisions based on a clear representation of their school's context. This training will provide educators with the basics of data and how to make it make sense.
- Learn the basic use of types of data (qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods)
- Learn relevant types of data for their district
- Accessing and using data management tools, data privacy and security.
- How to use data for decision-making and goal setting.
- Understanding the limits of data
Presenter: Dr. Alexandria Hughes
Please Contact: Michael Biggers (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns