Scholarships are given to students who are:
• Enrolled full-time during the award period (12 hours for undergraduate; 9 hours for graduate; 6 hours for graduate in the Summer);
• Have a grade point average of 2.75 or above;
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree through the College of Education & Human Development or;
• Completing coursework at the undergraduate, post-baccalaureate or graduate level leading to teacher certification in the College of Education & Human Development or;
• Pursuing other graduate programs through the College of Education & Human Development.
Application Materials must include:
• Scholarship Application (attached): Students pursuing degrees through the College of Education & Human Development must be admitted to the College of Education & Human Development at the time of application.
• Copy of your official Student Aid Report (SAR, page 1): Fill out Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA) form, submit the form either by mail or Internet to the Federal Student Aid Programs. Upon receipt of the SAR, please attach a copy of page to the scholarship application (applications that do not include the SAR will not be processed).
• Students must submit a brief (no more than 100 words) delineating his/her aspiration to complete student teach-ing in an OVEC district.
• Additional information, which does not appear elsewhere in the application materials, may be submitted if it would assist in evaluating the applicant’s request for financial assistance.
For scholarship application, please visit: http://louisville.edu/education/research/field-placement/
For additional information on districts within the Ohio Valley Educational Cooperative please contact by email: Chrissy Jones, CAO/Deputy CEO, email@example.com or phone: (502) 647-3533 ext. 266.
For additional information on scholarship application, please contact Robin Lipsey, Office Of Educator Development and Clinical Practice, 502-852-0336, or Harrie Buecker, 502-852-4356, College of Education & Human Development, University of Louisville.